Saturday 2 March 2019

The Journey of Wilderness

Celebrating 1st Birthday of BT WILD ART 

Lovely readers today is a very special day for me because it is the 1st birthday of BT Wild Art, your support and appreciation helped your favorite blog to grow a year older. The first step towards the wilderness started exactly the same day last year with a holy thought to spread wilderness awareness and information of unique aspects of Mother Nature and see where we have reached.

During the year received tremendous love and support from all of you that helped me to deliver the uniqueness with every single blog. I am thankful to each one of you for taking active participation in following the blog spot. With your support, I am sure we will achieve many more milestones in the years to come. Let’s continue the relationship for an unlimited period to explore and conserve our lovely land.

The Flashback 

A year back there was no plan to write a blog; I was following my passion for photography, which helped me realize the importance of Mother Nature and conservation but still no thoughts on exploring writing anything but at the same time  One of my friends Ramulu was the first person who came up with idea of opting blog so as I can reach more people to spread awareness. I was not very sure that people will like such topic hence I was unable to decide but it was Ramulu’s confidence that bugged my mind to have serious thoughts. After Ramulu it was Shalaka who suggested blog space and insisted to go for it.

After this the role of another friend Timir Sir who saw my clicks and offered me the opportunity to write one-pager on conservation for Me and My Earth magazine. He convinced me to attempt at least once and hence with his guidance I managed a writeup for a magazine which later on was published. This gave me the confidence to shoot a blog, the same content I tried and since then it's unstoppable

The response was overwhelming which motivated me to plan a few more but to continue you need to improve and offer different topics but when you have such lovely people around you then nothing is impossible.  I was first timer so there was a lot to learn and improve, the same of taken care by few of my close friends Saurabh, Jogi, Vishnu, Padmini, Manoj, Deepa, appreciation from Kranti Mam, Anantha Sir and lovely words from each one of you is the reason for the success of BT Wild Art. Keep motivating, keep blessing and keep advising me so as we can achieve many more milestones. 

The Recap

As we started the journey with Conservation of wildlife after one year we should recap the learning so as we give some importance to the wilderness from our busy schedule. 

Clean and pollution free world is only possible if we conserve our Mother Nature 

Save our wetlands from unwanted exploitation from industries

The important thing is that we need to understand how to make a balance between development and conservation. Both are equally important but due to commercial thought process we avoid rather ignore the importance of conservation and destroying it continuously, the impact of which is visible and it is high time that we realize and put strong efforts towards conserving and developing fruitful locations

I hope you will take every step to save our lovely land so as our next generation can stay in a pollution free environment. With this thought ending the blog and leaving you with some of the best clicks of BT Wild Art 

A Message of the Day 


After they disappear, will you then shed a tear? Save wildlife. Save life 


Author:

BT Wild Art
Life is Safari. Enjoy it.


The Photo Safari




































5 comments:

  1. I am Humbled and greatful for your love. You are the best hence friends like us have motivated you to write on subject closer to your heart. Keep going BT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank Shalaka and Timin Sir for motivating you for this blog. As I said earlier this is our own weekly magazine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for such a love and appreciation

      Delete
  3. Congratulations BT. Miles to go. We all are always with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bro for your support, many more to achieve

      Delete